Birmingham Swing Festival 2020
7 – 9th February 2020
Brum’s very own Birmingham Swing Festival 2020 is coming up! It promises to be yet another fantastic weekend of Balboa and Lindy Hop workshops for all levels, with late-night parties, live bands and competitions.
Birmingham Swing Festival is running for its 7th year, and the event is attracting more & more dancers from across the UK and beyond. We will bring you the best of Lindy Hop, Balboa and Solo Jazz, and for the first time Shag and promise a high quality weekend where you will be made to feel incredibly welcome!
This year we a thrilled to bring you this line up of talented international teachers:
Kate Hedin & Bobby White
Marie N’diaye & Anders Sihlberg
Olga Marina & Andreas Olsson
Lizette Rönnqvist & Daniel Larsoon
- Sandy Lewis & Martí Gasool
- Suzanne Grubham & James Hickman
Lynn Maslen & Sigga Gunnarsdottir
More instructors to be announced soon…
– Crash courses in Balboa, Lindy Hop, Shag and Solo Jazz (suitable for dancers who have been dancing for less than a year at the time of the festival)
– Explorers Level Solo Jazz and Shag (You know the Shim Sham and Tranky Do)
– Intermediate / Advanced levels Lindy Hop & Balboa
There will be parties on Friday Night, Saturday Night and Sunday afternoon with fantastic live music, including the Jim Wynn Swing Orchestra and Martyn Nelson and the Rhythm Remedies!
Past events have always SOLD OUT, and with multiple international teachers for our 2020 event, we expect demand to be particularly high.
REGISTER EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!!
REGISTRATION OPEN NOW
Click HERE to visit the festival’s website.